With five restaurants, three cookbooks, dishes served to the late Queen Elizabeth and Barack Obama, and four Great British Menu wins under his belt, Michelin-starred Chef Richard Corrigan knows a thing or two about cooking!
He’s throwing open the doors to the Corrigan’s Mayfair kitchen for a number of exclusive Corrigan Masterclasses, where he’ll be sharing a few tricks of the trade, top tips and advice fit for those comfortable behind the stove and newbies alike.
A unique experience like no other, join Chef Corrigan at Corrigan’s Mayfair for a cooking demo led by Richard, where you can watch him prepare and cook a signature seasonal dish, with the opportunity to ask any questions or advice along the way.
• Saturday 25th November
• Click here to find out about our Festive Masterclass on Saturday 16th December.
• 2024 Dates Coming Soon
Each ticket to the Corrigan Masterclass will include:
– Welcome Drinks and pastries
– Masterclass with Richard Corrigan: A cooking demonstration in Corrigan’s kitchen where attendees will watch Chef Corrigan prepare a classic in his eponymous restaurant kitchen.
– Champagne in Dickie’s Bar
– Lunch in Corrigan’s Mayfair
– A signed copy of ‘A Clatter of Forks and Spoons’ by Richard Corrigan.
Whether an opportunity to learn a new skill or a gift for a loved one, the Corrigan Masterclass is certain to be a fun and productive morning, with a fantastic lunch to round it off. Before you head home to hone your newly learned expertise, enjoy a glass of Champagne and let the experts serve you a delicious three-course meal at Corrigan’s Mayfair. From a delicately prepared Beef Tartare to a sumptuous Ravioli of Cornish Crab and Scallop, you’ll end the afternoon with new skills and a full stomach!