Introducing Corkage at Corrigan’s Mayfair
This Autumn, bring your own bottle of wine and enjoy it over lunch for only £10 per person.
Finally, the perfect excuse to dust off that bottle that’s been laying low in your cellar for far too long. Every Friday and Saturday lunch or Monday dinner in November, join us for lunch armed with a bottle of great wine and our sommeliers will take care of the chilling, decanting, pouring and pairing, leaving you to enjoy that bottle as the maker intended!
To book, simply reserve a table for lunch in our main restaurant on a Friday or Saturday from 12pm – 2pm or on a Monday from 6pm – 9 pm, up until the end of November. For maximum value, bring along a Magnum of your favourite vintage for just £25pp.
Terms & Conditions:
– Corkage offer is valid for Friday and Saturday lunch service from 12 pm to 2 pm, and Monday dinner service from 5 pm in November, only.
– Corkage of one 750ml bottle per table priced at £10 per person.
|- Magnum corkage is available under the same conditions, at an increased price of £25 per person.
– Prior booking is not required but advised
– Not valid on private or semi-private dining bookings
– Only available in the Main Restaurant