Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formsubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Richard Corrigan Restaurants Ltd. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Richard Corrigan Restaurants Ltd.
28 Upper Grosvenor Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 7EH
+44 (0)20 7499 9943
We accept refunds and exchanges.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Product with obvious signs of use.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale or special reduced items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Richard Corrigan Restaurants (attn. Jane Murphy) 11-15 Swallow Street, , London, London, City of W1B 4DG United Kingdom.
1. A gift voucher is only good for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
2. Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer.
3. This gift voucher will be considered null and void without the Expiry Date and Authorized voucher number and other authentication signs or if tampered.
4. The voucher is valid only at Corrigan’s Mayfair.
5. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Corrigan’s Mayfair is final.
6. Corrigan’s Mayfair reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
7. All vouchers must be booked in advance.
8. Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation.
9. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
Upon making a reservation via the Site and making payment in full, you will be issued a “ticket” setting forth the time of the pre-paid reservation, the number in your party. We will send you an email confirmation and issue a unique confirmation number immediately on our site. When arriving at your destination please have the confirmation number and name the credit card you used to purchase the ticket.
Just like a sporting event, concert, or theatre ticket, all event Ticket sales are final. However if the event is happening on a different date we can transfer your ticket to another preferred date with 7 days’ prior notice. Price and availability of any product or service are subject to change without notice.
Hampers containing fresh foods beverages and flowers are perishable and often have rapid expiry dates. Therefore food, beverages, hampers with food items and flowers are excluded from your statutory right to return purchases within the seven working day period.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, please do so via email no later than 72 hours prior to your collection time. Thereafter, the cost of the hamper is non-refundable but we will endeavour to reschedule the order with a minimum of 2 days’ notice.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and unfortunately, they will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Richard Corrigan Restaurants (attn. Jane Murphy) 11-15 Swallow Street, , London, London, City of W1B 4DG United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping item(s) over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Richard Corrigan Restaurants Ltd.
28 Upper Grosvenor Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 7EH
+44 (0)20 7499 9943